Taste some typical Larian products at the Bar Anagramma in Cernobbio!
The new Bar is really nice to visit, so if you are around you can give it a go, I recommend not before April 1st, when it will officially open until October . It’s not a joke! :) The Anagramma Bar is located inside the Villa Bernasconi’s Garden, a very beautiful place. For the opening, Cometa’s boys have organized an event that might interest you: this is “Anagramma dei sapori”, that is a collection of 8 tasting evenings designed to enable producers to tell the story of products they are creating. It begins on April 7th with Franciacorta, then it continue with Salami, Larian wines, Lombard bubbles, and so on.
- April 7th, 2016 h.19 Franciacorta DOCG Conti Ducco
- April 14th, 2016 h.19 Brianza cold cuts, Marco Di Oggiano Hams in combination with wines of the consortium “Terre Lariane”
- April 21st, 2016 h.19 Lombardy Bubbles Classic: the most typical wines presented by AIS, the Italian Sommelier Association
- May 12th, 2016 h.19 Mozzarella & Other cheeses presented by Mario Loffredo, accompanied with wines of the consortium “Terre Lariane”
- May 19th, 2016 h.19 Bread made with organic ancient grains and yeast, by Mirtillo Bio, paired with wines of the consortium “Terre Lariane”
- May 26th, 2016 h.19 Discovering Lake Como’s wines: Wine-tasting of the cellar Cantina Angelinetta Dongo
- June 9th, 2016 h.19 Tuscan oil and wines by Michele Satta (Bolghieri, Livorno)
- June 23th, 2016 h.19 Craft Beers of “Birrificio Italiano” Lurago Marinone
The tasting evenings price is 10 Euros and a reservation is required. At the beginning of the evening, they will give all the technical information about the products, than it begin the guided tasting which will end around to the 8.30 PM. I think that is really an opportunity to spend an evening like this on our Lake Como and we’d recommend it highly. As always we are waiting for you with a smile!