On Lake Como you must have a boat tour. From our small hamlet town of Moltrasio, that welcomes you with our lovely Hotel Posta (we remind you that it’s about 10 minutes from Como) is easy to discover our Lake Como… directly from the lake! Just in front of our Hotel you find the boat that will allow you to enjoy the navigation service on Lake Como.
Choose if you want to go in Como’s direction (you can stop in Cernobbio) or in direction Bellagio and Colico (with a visit to the various villages of Lake Como): the boat ride is certainly the best way to discover hidden corners and villas overlooking the lake (which you would not see from the road).
Boat tour to discover Lake Como: the tips of the Hotel Posta Moltrasio
The choice is really wide! Which villages should I visit? Here is a small selection made directly from our blog, with the villages and the most popular guest’s choices.
- Visit to the Antiquarium and the Comacina Island. https://blog.hotel-posta.it/en/insland-in-the-lake-como-isola-comacina/
- Take an interesting excursion to the Santuario del Soccorso (Unesco Heritage).
- To Tremezzo, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, and its Villa Carlotta.
- To Lenno, a splendid village, where you can stay at the Lido in a warm season and certainly you could visit the famous Villa Balbianello (fabulous location perfect for movies and ceremonies).
- One must is Bellagio, known as the’ Pearl of Lake Como’. Don’t forget the villa Melzi D’Eril gardens.
- The Piona Abbey with its Benedictine monastery, for a day of true spirituality.
- Another idea is Bellano, the village in front of Moltrasio with its ‘orrido’… and we can certainly continue.
We have solutions and proposals for all tastes: singles, families, couples, lovers of walks and relaxation: you would certainly find your ideal day with a boat trip on Lake Como. What are you waiting for? When you arrive at the Hotel ask at the reception desk, we will be happy to help you to organize your ideal trip. Our Hotel Posta Moltrasio Staff is at your disposal: contact us! ;-)