Hotel Posta Moltrasio and La Veranda Restaurant reopened …
The structure, located in the beautiful setting of Lake Como, reopened on the 27th February and is preparin lots of news, to welcome the arrival of Expo2015 in Milan.
Lake Como is only half an hour from the Expo exhibition and will be one of the most popular destinations for those who have a desire to relax in an exclusive and unique location .
Precisely in view of Expo2015, the chef of restaurant La Veranda, cozy restaurant with stunning veranda overlooking the lake, renewed the menu offering traditional “lariana”dishes twist in modern key that go to join Mediterranean dishes. An attractive proposition to satisfy both loyal restaurant-hotel customers that many tourists who arrive in the coming months on Lake Como to spend their holidays …
Here You find the new proposal for the 2015 menu :
* Red tuna with cream of Tuscan beans
* Potato gnocchi with white sea sauce
* Salmon Tagliolini with prawns and courgettes
* Goat Chees Tortelli with artichokes
* Turbot Mediterranean style ( 2 persons )
* Pike perch slice with sweet peppers and olives
* Dentex slice with crispy artichokes
* Grilled salmon with salad
* Veal loin with potatoes and artichokes
* Grilled beef fillet with braised red chicory
* Creme caramelle
A very interesting and tasty menu for lovers of good food. The Veranda Restaurant, whose leadership is the chef Paul Amarotti, has always been committed to a healthy cuisine that brings to the table fresh and local dishes.
For table reservations: + 39 031 290444
RESTAURANT LA VERANDA
Piazza San Rocco 5
Moltrasio – Como