Among the reasons that push our guests to choose the Lake Como’s territory is the possibility of trekking. There are more or less difficult paths, trekking on Lake Como is perfect for anyone, from families to mountain lovers.
Looking for ideas and routes for trekking on Lake Como? Here is a selection of routes that we recommend:
- Trekking into the Spina Verde Park. It is a Lake Como’s natural regional park that extends over the hillsides rising from flat town of Como to Monte Olimpino, San Fermo della Battaglia, Cavallasca and Colverde.
- Trekking in one of the most beautiful villages in Italy: Tremezzo. Visit Tremezzo, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
- The way of the “Monti Lariani” to the Murelli refuge (departure from our Hotel). The refuge is located on the Bisbino Mount -Sasso Gordona, at about 1200 mt. on the sea level, you can depart for this excursion directly from our Hotel Posta in Moltrasio.
- From Brunate to Torno along the “Strada Regia”. Beautiful scenic excursion, also ideal for families, that begin with a funicular ride and ends with boat return.
- Would you like to see the sunrise direct on the mountains? Here is a list for you. A fashion recently born and some tips to choose the right location.
- Go up to the Generoso Mount (departure directly from our hotel, difficult route). A nice hike for those who have trained legs. Also in this case you can depart for this excursion directly from our Hotel Posta in Moltrasio
- Trekking on Lake Como, but on the Lecco’s side. Moving about 1 hour by car you can arrive in Lecco. Here you can discover many routes to climb to the most famous mountains as Grignone, Grigna, Grignetta, Monte Pilastro and Pizzi di Parlasco.
- Santuario del soccorso in Ossuccio: UNESCO World Heritage Site. About half an hour from our Hotel Posta in Moltrasio, the Sanctuary is a special place for its chapels leading to the Church, for its silence and atmosphere, easy and suitable for families.
There are so many routes you can choose to go hiking on Lake Como.
When you arrive at the Hotel, ask at reception for all the information: our staff is always at your disposal to offer you a unique experience.